Shop Foreman / Diesel Technician / Truck Mechanic
WorkRocket • Harrisonburg, VA
Full-Time | Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Construction, Industrial | Installation - Maint - Repair, Skilled Labor - Trades
Take a step up in your career and become a valued member of an elite, award-winning team. Enjoy going into work every day knowing you have the support of highly-skilled, dedicated mechanics and a high-quality OEM product line in a state-of-the-art facility.
Our client, the mid Atlantic’s premier medium and heavy-duty truck dealership group, is looking for a Shop Foreman (1st Shift) for their world-class facility in Harrisonburg, VA. Whether you are a mechanic looking to advance into a higher-level role or a current supervisor looking for a more stable and rewarding career, this opportunity is for you.
Be proud to be a valued team member at a leading truck dealer where you will be treated with respect. In this role, you will be looked to for your expertise as you lead, interview, and train their mechanics. Picture yourself in a casual, progressive environment that puts strong emphasis on teamwork, customer service, training and personal development.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation plan that includes salary PLUS yearly bonuses
- A fantastic benefits package that includes medical dental, vision, section 125 plan, 401k with matching, flexible spending plan, group life and disability insurance, life insurance, and paid time off
- Stability — They have been in business since 1962 and have grown from a small family-owned company into a large family-owned business with 8 full-service commercial truck dealerships
- Some relocation assistance may be available for a well-qualified candidate
This is the type of job you’ve been looking for. Join our client’s family today!
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
About the client: Our client is a full-service heavy and medium duty truck dealership. They provide the Shenandoah Valley region with easy access to Kenworth and Isuzu trucks, outstanding customer service, plus the support of their industry proven and award-winning parts and service operations. Now in their 56th year, they strive to build meaningful and lasting relationships with their customers.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Drug & Tobacco-Free Facility
If you have the following, they want to hear from you!
- Proven experience in the truck service field
- Currently have a CDL or the ability to obtain one
Please click Apply or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include 'WR15216 - Shop Foreman' in the subject line, or your resume may be overlooked.
• Post ID: 33024872 harrisonburg